Who Can Apply?
Application for the Pat Fletcher Scholarship Foundation is open to any Canadian student under the age of 25 who is in need of financial assistance for the purpose of pursuing an education at the post-secondary level.
What are the Selection Criteria?
The Foundation is looking to support candidates who demonstrate the following:
- A dedication to their studies with a track record of academic success
- A well-rounded lifestyle including non-academic interests and community involvement
- An interest and ability in golf and respect for the traditions of the game
When Should I Apply?
Interested candidates should apply during their senior year of high school, outlining colleges and universities for which admission has been applied or accepted. Applications should be received on or before April 30th.
How Should I Proceed?
- Please download the application form and then fill it out. This form was modified, thus it is important you use the version currently available on the website.
- Fill out the form electronically and save a copy on your computer.
- Gather all documents required, listed on the last page of the form.
- To facilitate your application, please send the filled form in its original pdf format (not scanned) via email to email@example.com. All other required documents are to be sent separately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Pat Fletcher Scholarship Foundation, 6900 Aut. Transcanadienne, Pointe-Claire, Quebec H9R 1C2.
- Complete applications with all the required documents will weigh more in the scholarship award decision.
What are the Amounts of the Scholarships Awarded?
Bursaries of up to $2,500 per year are awarded to be put towards tuition, books, room, and board. Recipients are expected to re-apply on a yearly basis outlining their academic and athletic achievements in order to receive continued support from the Foundation.